My exams are over! Finally. It feels so good to be able to do whatever I want without worrying about having to study. Well, at least for a few days. Anyway, my birthday is coming up. In fact, its this Sunday. EEEEEEE!!! *excited clapping* In honor of turning 15, I’m writing a post about the different stages of being a teenager. Each year of being a teenager is different. And special. And funny.
THE DIFFERENT STAGES OF BEING A TEENAGER
- When you turn 13 years old- OMG I’m finally a teenager!!! This age mainly includes trying to act cool and teenagery. It also involves telling everyone you meet that you’re a teenager. “I turned thirteen last week. ThirTEEN.” Sometimes you may also be filled with a desire to take pictures of yourself with your phone in the bathroom and post them on Facebook. Personally, I have never done this, but I know people who have. And are still doing it now even though they’re no longer 13. But whatever, each to his own.
- 14 years– Disdain. “oh man, those thirteen year old’s are so lame. They think they’re so cool. They don’t even know what its like to be a teenager. In fact, they’re not really teenagers. WE are teenagers. WE know what its like. Let’s just sit here and look at them with disdain.” I admit,I have had this thought whenever I see puny 13 year-old’s running around in malls, acting cool.
- 15 years- This is the coolest age
because i’m turning 15because well, you’re 15 and you’ve survived two years of being a teen. You’ve got things figured out and life is cool. Although I am told that being 15 also comes with an urge to write really depressing statuses on Facebook. Everyone goes through that stage, its inevitable. Well, I don’t really feel depressed right now but then again, I’m not 15 yet. Maybe on Sunday or Monday or Tuesday I might decide to post depressing statuses on Facebook. Watch out, people!!
- 16 years- AHH OH MY GOD!!! Sweet sixteen!!! THE PINNACLE OF TEENAGEHOOD!!! Time to PARTAYYY!!
- 17 years– Wow, 17!! You’ve survived so long. Mainly, this age is spent by waiting to turn 18.
- 18 years- “I’m an adult, finally!” Now you can do adult things like..uh..vote?? Oh and, school’s over!! Forever! 🙂 But now you have to go to college. But college is supposed to be fun right? Right?
- 19 years– Wow, this is awkward. You’re not really a teenager anymore but you’re not 20 yet. Awkwardness.
And those are the different stages of being a teenager. Which stage are you in right now?? Or have you passed all the stages? Comment and let me know!!