I cannot believe that my first post of 2014 is in March. Wow. Way to go self.
Anyway. Back to the topic of this post. The Liebster Blog Award!!
I have been awarded The Liebster Blog Award by the amazing standinginthe storm from http://standinginthestorm.wordpress.com
Thank you so much! I’ve never got this award before and I’m really excited about receiving it.
*squeals with excitement*
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
2) You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3) Nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
So now….moving onto the questions that I’ve been given.
1) Dragons or Mermaids?
I would have to say mermaids. Mermaids have fascinated me ever since I was little and I love reading myths and stories related to them. For example, did you know that mermaids are sometimes associated with perilous events such as floods, storms, shipwrecks and drownings. In other folk traditions (or sometimes within the same tradition), they can be benevolent or beneficent, bestowing boons or falling in love with humans.
2) What’s your favorite color and is there a back story?
My favorite color is purple and all shades of purple. I just think it’s a really pretty yet subtle color. It just feels so sophisticated and yet so funky. And also purple is associated with royalty.
(AND WE’LL NEVER BE ROOOYALS. Sorry. But I had to do that)
3) What made you decided to start blogging?
During summer 2013, I made a promise to myself to write more. And what better way to do that than to start a blog? That hot afternoon, at my grandparents house with terrible internet connection, Bouts of Lunacy was born.
4) How would you describe yourself?
Hmm. This is hard. I’ve always wished that I could meet myself so that I would know what I was like, from another person’s perspective. Does that even make sense? I don’t know. But if I had to describe my self, I would say that I am friendly, sarcastic, bookworm, cat lover and generally AMAZING. (Joking. Even I’m not that self absorbed.)
5) Who’s your favorite Disney Villain (If you haven’t seen a Disney movie then animated villain)
I don’t think I have a favorite Disney villian. Althought my mom told me that when I was little I was really afraid of the big bad wolf in Red Riding Hood.
6) What was your first pet?
My first pet is my cat Garfield. He’s currently six years old, brown and is the cutest cat in the world. He’s so cute I just want to SQUEEZE HIM. Not in a creepy way. In a loving cat way.
7) What book are you reading right now?
The Mortal Instruments series. I have currently finished the fourth book.
8) Has anything profound ever happened to you?
I have had moments of clarity or realization. I consider all those moments profound.
9) What your opinion on giving diamonds as gift?
To each his own. If you want to gift someone diamonds then that’s your choice. The important thing is that it should come from your heart.
10) What is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to you?
I can’t pick a single thing because many amazing things have happened.
Now the nominees for this award:
I’m going to be a rebel and nominate only 4 people.
(Actually the internet is being very slow and annoying and I need to get this post up today.Sorry for not following the rules 😦 I’m a very bad example.)
Okay, so the questions for the nominees are:
1. What is the story behind the title of your blog?
2.Do you believe in ghosts?Why/Why not
3. Your favorite quote and the reason why you love it. (Can also be a song lyric)
4. Name one of your favorite childhood memories.
5. Cats or dogs?
6.If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. What inspires you?
8. If you could be a character on any tv show, who would you be and why?
9. Describe yourself in a single word.
10. Which song do you currently love?
So those are my questions. Enjoy!
Thank you for reading! Love you all.